Thursday, May 27, 2010

Happy happy happy!!!

So, today started out to be a sad day because my Pawpaw went in for heart surgery and my mom and i were told that we didnt need to go to payson to be there. Well when my Nana called to tell us that Pawpaw was outta surgery and in recovery we found out that my Aunts and Cousins were there...That hurt because Nana said that we didnt need to be there but then told them to come up because they lived closer. You know he's as much my Pawpaw and my mom's Daddy as he is theirs!

But at the end of the day Pawpaw's surgery went AWESOME and he has to stay the night at the hospital tonight but is able to go home tomorrow. He is already feeling so much better and they say over the next 3 days it'll only get better. Pawpaw says they made him an engergizer bunny and that we're stuck with him for 70 more yrs lol...That is totally fine with me because i'm a HUGE daddy and pawpaw's girl! I'm lucky enough to still have my grandparents and i honestly have no idea wat i would do if i didnt have them still.



This's the best Pawpaw anyone could ask for & he was the happiest Pawpaw cause his baby(me) was graduating from high school and proving all the people who said i'd never make it wrong! I love you Pawpaw and i'm so glad that they made you the energizer bunny and i'ma have you for forever!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment