Thursday, May 20, 2010

Missing A Very Special Angel...

May 18th is a very rough day for many people. Not only my family but also all the other people that this wonderful little girl touch the hearts and lives of.

My little sister went up to heaven to soar with the Lord on May 18, 2003 and the young age of 10. Many people tell me that she's in a better place which yes i believe but hearing or knowing that doesnt make missing her any less. I honestly feel that not many people know or realize exactly how difficult it is to loose a sibling unless you have personally experienced it. I would NEVER in a million years wish the pain of loosing a sibling or even a child on someone not even my worst enemy.

In my mind and in many ways i feel that loosing my baby sister has brought my family crosser together but at the same time has totally destroyed it and tore us apart. There's so many struggles to over come, you have to learn to live differently due to the fact of there being a missing piece in your family. The hole will never be filled but you can do any things in order to still keep the person you've lost alive in spirit and memory. Thanks to many special people but mainly Mrs. Cacciatore I have learned that this is true...You may have lost a love one but you can still keep them living on my honoring them and keeping their spirit alive.

And speaking of honoring your love once that you've lost tonight i will be standing on a stage in front of 80 graduating 8th graders and their family members to give out a scholarship in memory of my little sister Elizabeth Rae Peters. I love you Lizzie and miss you oh so very much...give sissy the streghth not to throw up and to make you proud when i present the scholarship in your name to the special child Cagle and everyone else feels deserves it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment