Monday, September 20, 2010

Hmmm.....

Last night was one of the worst nights i have had in a long time. Sitting at the computer i found myself unable to stop crying or even put my mind back into a good frame of mind. So i sat here and listened to the two most amazing songs that were wrote in honor of Lizzy...Which i would love to share on here with the rest of you. Please, don't feel as if you have to listen to these songs but in my eyes they are two of the most amazing songs ever wrote. Yes, mainly because of all the personal meaning behind them but also because of the amazing man who wrote them for his very special little princess...Well actually i cant get them to copy onto this page so you can look them up on soundcloud.com harveyjhouse is his name that you are looking for!

My day didn't get any better today...i can honestly say that it got worse then i could've ever imagined it to. But you live and learn and life goes on right? I just never imagined that it would hurt this bad. I knew it would hurt and i would be upset but the situation's different this time, but due to being the peace maker and thinking about everyone else before myself i will be happy for them. As long as my friends and people i care about are happy then i am happy and content with life.

Everyone tells me that i am good enough and that everything happens for a reason(i hate that statement) but i guess in the end everything does really happen for a reason. Im trying to keep my friendship with him but at the same time i kinda wish he would be an asshole instead od still sweet and pretending as if nothing every happened or we didnt talk for 7 months. Making me believe and think that this was slowly turning into something. But i learned today that i was very wrong but all i can say is atleast now i know the truth...

No comments:

Post a Comment