Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Running Through My Head...

As i was awaken this morning at 6 am by a text from one of the people i was talking about in my earlier blog i realized i have SOOOO many soul suckers in my life. And I refuse to have it that way. I don't see why people like seeing me hurt, cry, get upset, or even scream and yell in anger.

But now I'm aware why they like seeing me in those types of moods. Because they're angry unhappy people themselves so they want to make me one of them. I will not become one of them though because i am better then that...i'ma happy, fun loving, outgoing, honest, trustworthy person! So that's what I'm going to stay because that's what makes me who i am, and anyone who has a problem with that or tries to bring me down i will be cutting out of my life. I need positive energy around me not negative. So, if you are a negative person and in my life you should just do me a favor and walk away right now because in the end that will be what happens anyways. It will be hard for me to turn my back on some people but I'm ready for that challenge if it makes me feel good and happy again.

But i would also like to post a song that i want everyone to listen to. It's not totally a good Christan song but it says I'll pray for you in it so it can't be all that bad lol! Here is the song and please really do listen to it...



And with all of that said i think that I'm done with this blog for now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment