Tuesday, June 1, 2010

UGH...I needa explode with anger!!!

First and foremost everyone should know that this is an angry blog so if you don't wanna hear my angriness don't read it please!

Okay first of all i wanna start out by saying...When will people ever grow up and truly act their age? And now with that being said I'm gonna vent about the stupidness that's been going on for the past week.

You know i can honestly say that i dont know who i can and can't trust anymore. I thought these people were close to me and actually cared about me like i truly cared about them, but i guess it was all fake and one sided. Who would claim you as their best friend and like a daughter to them and then go and bother people while they're working just to talk crap about you, your TRUE friends, and even your family? You know i just don't get how some people work. I feel like the only reason they did what they did and bothered him at work to fill his head full of lies is because every one's full attention wasn't on them any longer due to everyone figuring out their true colors and exactly who they really are. When you are 37 married with 3 kids....should you really be hanging out with a bunch of either minors or people way younger then you? NOOOO...I don't feel that you should unless you're trying to be "cool or younger" in everyone Else's eyes.

Outta respect i wont say any names on here...But i think that you should worry about your marriage and what your daughter is doing and who she is hanging out with instead of getting into my business. Because believe it or not I'm not sixteen like your daughter is and i CAN and DO make my own decisions. If you have a problem with me please do come to me and talk to me about don't go and bother him at work. I DO & ALWAYS WILL LOVE HIM...So if you were trying to come between that or to start more drama for me i would just like to let you know your plan back fired and now you look like the childish bitch just trying to start shit. Also when your sixteen year old daughter hangs out with older people or shaddy/slutty people that's what she's going to turn into. Trust me I've known her new found friend for a LOOOOONG time and she's nothing but bad news. I guess you didn't and never will take my advice though so when something happens I'll be sitting back ready to say i told you so and that you should have learned after the first time when this new found friend broke your daughter's boyfriend's windshield all because she said your daughter was a bitch towards her and she didn't like her.

Also if you don't want your daughter having the whore repretation then maybe you shouldnt allow her to hang out with 20 and 22 year old men while couching her to just kiss them because you don't "kiss and tell." When you have a boyfriend normally you are totally and completely faithful if you love them like your daughter claims she loves her boyfriend. But anyways karama is a bitch and she's going to catch up with both you and your daughter for all the hateful untruthful things that you both do on a daily bases. When that happens you wont have anyone to fall back on or even catch you because you're burning ALL of your bridges and you're doing it FAST!!!!

On to next subject...Yes to clear the air i do talk to someone names Justin on a daily bases for the most part but we are just friends. As you have read above this is what pretty much all girls are like and or about therefore i would much rather hang out with guys. I get along with guys better, the arent drama like girls, you can still go to them when you need a shoulder to cry on or even just to vent them. So if anyone has a problem with that they can either deal with it or just not talk to me. I'm tired of everyone sayin that just because i talk to a guy i'm tryin to date them or that im a whore and trying to have sex with them. He is an awesome friend that is funny, a blast to hang out with and just laugh your ass off because that's exactly what happens when i hang out with him and my BEST FRIEND Rory. And now that i have cleared that subject up i will go onto the next issue.

My friends do not make my decisions nor do they control me and what i do in MY life. Yes, being a true friend they sometimes tell me if they think that my decision is the right or the wrong one according to them. Then we talk about it and i make my own decision as to what im gonna do or what i want to do because after all the only one who can and does make decisions for me is ME not anyone else. I'm an indepentant out going person and that's how i will always be. I deserve to be treated like a princess but i can still hang with the best of the boys and do pretty much anything that they can do. That's how i was raised and that's how i will always be...so anyone doesnt like that they can either deal with it or just not be a part of my life. No that's not directed at anyone imperticular...i'm just simlply stating my opinion and how i feel about everything that has been brought up or said to/about me in the last 48 hours. For anyone who is reading this and doesnt know or understand what i'm talk about feel free to leave a comment and i'll be more then happy to explain it to you.

With all of that said I think that i'm done with my rant and vent for the night! Thanks for listening and letting me get everything off my chest that has had me bothered and upset for the past week but more so for the past 48 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment