Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Thankful For The Things In My Life...

The past couple of weeks i have come to find myself again. I realized that i was letting not such good people into my life. All they were doing was bringing me down and making me doubt myself. But i have taken a stand for myself for the first time in a long time...They are no longer a part of my life. Yes, they still try to contact me through friends and family but i no longer have immediate contact with them. I can honestly say that since I've taken that stand for myself i am happier and realize that i can be me, happy, fun, loving, an awesome friend, someone you can count on whenever you need anything even just to talk, and that i will NEVER let anyone bring me down or belittle me again. Because i am a good person, i deserve to be treated with respect, I'm loved by many people, and i do have true friends that will always be here for me even when i screw up or when i make decisions that they may not agree with.

Right now everything in my life seems to be going as planned. I start school July 12Th, I have amazing friends that i have been hanging out with and having a blast, I have an awesome loving very supportive family, and to top it all off I'm showing the people that have always said that I'm never gonna make it, I'll never be loved, nobody will ever fight for me, and that I'm nothing but a bad person...well I'm making all of them eat their words! Because i know that i have people that will fight for me, that love me, and i am gonna be exactly who i wanna be in life because i have strong will and I'm an independent woman! So, for all the people who have said i will never go to school, finish school, become anything in life i hope that you are ready to eat your words because ready or not here comes Sam and she is fully charged and ready to better herself and prove all of your wrong. No, I'm not going back to school or doing everything in life to prove people wrong. I am doing it for myself but at the same time i love the fact that so many people are going to be proven wrong, that i might get some apologizes, and that I'm gonna be somebody in this world. And not be the stereo typical "Buckeye Girl" that doesn't know what she wants to do with her life, lives off the government, pops out kids to get money, or is a young mother that is to worried about partying to take care of her child/children.

I hope that this world is ready for the determination that i have found because i am not stopping at anything less then what i want and what i know i deserve. So, i hope that no one tries to get in my way...I'm doing this, I'm gonna better myself and I'm gonna be able to do it on my own! I can't wait to be on my own two feet again. i mean don't get me wrong I'm totally and completely thankful for everything that my parents have done to help me in the last year, but I'm going crazy not being able to do it on my own still. Yes, I'm stubborn and i don't like relying on other people to do or get what i want. Which is why i am going to stick with this plan that i have made for myself and i'ma be someone lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment