Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Day 2...

~~Your Favorite Movie~~

My favorite movie would have to be....8 Seconds && Juno. Yes, that is quite a difference in types of movies but i cant pick which one i love more.

8 Seconds has a lot of family value and meaning to me. I was born and raised the western/cowboy way so any videos that have to do with western living a tend to love. But the fact that 8 Seconds is a movie based on a true story makes it mean that much more to me because i can relate to something like that happening to either one of my family members or even my future husband. 8 Seconds is a movie about bull riding...Pretty much in a short version the world champion bull rider was riding && then he gets killed by the bull.

Something like that could happen to make guys that i love. Because most of the guys i hang out with are cowboys and that is the type that i tend to be super attracted to so there is a great chance that something bad like that could even happen to my future husband. Which makes that movie touch my heart and mean so much to me for all my own personal reasons.

And then Juno is my favorite movie for many different reasons such as the fact that even though she was young and didn't know what she was going to be about being pregnant she didn't make the selfish or selfless decision of getting an abortion. Yes, Juno could've dropped out of school became a teen mom but she realized that she wouldn't be able to give her child the life that it deserved so she made the adult decision at 16 to give her baby up for adoption to a couple who was unable to have children of their own. I couldn't imagine the pain that comes along with that, but i can speak from my own experience that when your baby is no longer a part of your body you feel a void. Which I'm sure Juno did feel that horrible void as well but she also knew that she could always go and see her baby because she did an open adoption so her and Bleeker were able to watch their child grow.


Where i personally and many other woman will never be able to have that chance because our babies were taken from our bodies with out our want or permission. Some of us may never know why that happened but we all have to have faith and remember that God does have a plan for us and if you listen to him along with talking to him he will give you the answers that you need to get through this. Because i know when the time is right God is going to give me the wonderful gift of healthy precious little babies, and a man of my dreams that i thought i could only dream about. God does have a plan for all of us...we never know what the plan may be but just remember God will make sure that we are happy and we get everything that he has promised us to have.(Something that a very special woman once told me and i am starting to believe that she knows exactly what she is talking about!) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment