Sunday, October 17, 2010

Day 7...

~~A Picture That Makes You Happy~~



A picture that makes me happy that i can think of right off the top of my head right now would be any of the pictures of my little sister. These pictures make me so happy because there will never be any pictures to be taken of her anymore. Due to her becoming an Angel way to soon at the age of 10 years old.
Any pictures that i can think of or look at of Lizzy she has the biggest smile on her face and those HUGE baby blue eyes just stand out to show the world how beautiful they are. Lizzy is one of the sweetest, kindest, most loving human beings i have ever meet or known in my entire life. She never knew a stranger every one was her friend && she would always make sure that she let everyone know that. One of the funny things about her not knowing a stranger made her run into one of my Dad's aunt's that none of us girls had ever meet before && that my dad hadn't seen or talked to in about 12 years or more. She just walked up the an older lady she saw at the team penning we were at watching my dad pen, and started talking to her then found out who she was brought her over to my mom && said "Mommy, look i found Daddy's aunt && she's my new friend!" My mom couldn't even be made at her for talking to a stranger because in reality she wasn't a stranger she was actually family. So, because of everyone being my wonderful baby sister's friends i was able to meet my Great Aunt once. :) Just thinking about that memory while sharing it with everyone brings a smile to my face, but at the same time makes me tear up a little because i miss Lizzy so much every single day. She is && was always an Angel!!
So, i guess the main reason why any pictures of Lizzy are my favorites are because i can honestly and truthfully say that i have pictures of an Angel. Because she now soars in the sky with God && so many other loved ones. Who i am sure she has became friends with all of them. I also hope && pray daily that my babies along with everyone Else's babies are safely in the arms of Lizzy or your loved ones in Heaven just patiently waiting for the day we all meet again.
I know that main of us are struggling right now with our losses because of what October 15Th is, but just remember it wasn't goodbye when we got our horrible news it was until we meet again. And any of us who have pictures of loved ones we've lost whether is be an ultrasounds, tummy pics, professional pictures, random goofy pictures or even just a picture in our memory we can say that we have a picture or pictures of an Angel/Angels. :)

2 comments:

  1. what wonderful memories! A very sweet blog for a very sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thank you Sarah!! yes a very very sweet little girl! I was shooting for it to sound sweet so im glad that it does :)

    ReplyDelete