Saturday, October 16, 2010

Day 6...

~~~Twenty things that calm you~~~

*Writing
*Writing poems
*Rainy days/nights
*Having my back rubbing
*CLEANING
*Music
*Singing
*Crying in the shower
*Riding horses
*Talking on the phone && venting
*Spending time with little kids/babies
*Coloring
*Scrapbooking
*Sitting out by a river or stream listening to the water
*Watching movies
*Curling up in bed in a dark room thinking things through
*Sitting in the sand on the beach
*Doing my hair && make up
*Getting my nails done
*Gettin a pedi or just having my feet rubbed


Those are the twenty things that came to mind that have && do calm me when im either having a bad day or when im upset. As you can tell i am an easy person to please so it doesnt take much to make me happy or calm me down...With that being said I am going to end this blog a little shorter then normal, but with everything answered && wrote like it needs to be! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment