Thursday, October 14, 2010

Day 4...

~~Your Favorite Book~~





My favorite book is a toss up between Dear John && My Sister's Keeper. They are both very moving books...wait who am i kidding both of these books made me bawl my eyes out from like the third chapter all the way til the last one. I think that Dear John touched me so much because i have always jokingly said that I'm gonna married someone in the military. There's just something about a man in uniform. But then i know so many of my friends are in relationships with military men && i know that it's a very rough and hard life to live. So, this book was awesome and kept me interested until the very end although i feel that it ended to soon and not at a good place i still enjoyed reading it and crying throughout the entire thing.





My sister's keeper is a book that hits close to home with me due to the fact that i lost my little sister in a car accident. I mean that isn't how it happened to the girl in the book but yea it still has a lot of personal meaning to me. But, that was also was just a book that pulled me in and wouldn't let me put it down until i was totally done reading it. I cried from the third chapter all the way to the end on this book as well.

2 comments:

  1. Sami, i havent read either of those yet, but id like to. :) sounds like great books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are honestly AMAZING books but you will cry while reading them fair warning there :)

    ReplyDelete